Technical Data Sheet
The ArmeoPower is a rehabilitative exercise device for upper extremity therapy. The main component of the ArmeoPower is a motorized arm orthosis, which is able to support the weight of a patient’s arm and to assist the patient during specific exercises in a large 3D workspace. The ArmeoPower is intended for patients who have lost the function or have restricted function in their upper extremities. The ArmeoPower supports specific exercises to increase the strength of muscles and the range of motion of joints. Furthermore, the ArmeoPower assists clinicians in evaluating these functions.
The optional ManovoPower module is a motorized hand module which supports opening and closing of the hand.
- Six actuated degrees of freedom covering an extensive workspace
- Robotic arm assistance that can be adapted to the patient’s individual abilities
- Augmented Performance Feedback exercises to train strength and range of motion needed for activities of daily living
- Assessments for objective analysis and documentation of the patient’s progress
- Optional: motorized hand module for hand opening and closing