Advantages of Therapy with SafeGait ACTIVE™
Promoting Patient Confidence
Reducing the fear of falling can improve a patient’s confidence and encourage a more challenging, treatment plan.
Without fear of injury, (or re-injury) therapists may expand task choices resulting in a more diverse intervention strategy.
Safer Patient Handling
Patient guarding often leads to work-related injuries for therapists. SafeGait ACTIVE™ mitigates the need to guard.
Without fear of injury (or re-injury), therapists may expand task choices resulting in a more diverse intervention strategy.
Effectiveness of SafeGait ACTIVE™
Find below the industry supported literature for SafeGait ACTIVE™.
- Pro Athletes Rehab Study
“In order to obtain effective functional rehabilitation, the rehabilitation process needs to
begin immediately after the surgical procedure: to address first the damaged joint; to be related to the functional needs and
possibilities of the patient; to stimulate the patient’s capacity and will.”
- Returning to Sports Following ACL Rehab
Suggestions From the Field for Return to Sports Participation Following Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction: Soccer
(Bizzini et al.)
- Early Intense Rehab Following Knee Replacements
”A HI program leads to better short- and long-term strength and functional performance outcomes compared to a lower intensity rehabilitation program.”
(Bade, Michael J., Stevens-Lapsley, Jennifer E.)
Increased Profitability By Setting:
- Outpatient Rehab Facility
- Generate more revenue with the same amount of staff
- Maximize therapy intensity leading to improved outcomes
- Stand out with referring physicians
- Attract more (and different) patients through the use of innovative technology
- Reduce the number of self-discharges
- Create new out-of-pocket revenue stream
What Experts Say
Document number: SGWB20007 Rev A