Technical Data Sheet
The ArmeoPower is a rehabilitative exercise device for upper extremity therapy. The main component of the ArmeoPower is a motorized arm orthosis, which is able to support the weight of a patient’s arm and to assist the patient during specific exercises in a large 3D workspace. The ArmeoPower is intended for patients who have lost the function or have restricted function in their upper extremities caused by central nervous or peripheral neurogenic, spinal, muscular or bone-related disorders. The ArmeoPower supports specific exercises to increase the strength of muscles and the range of motion of joints in order to improve motor function. Furthermore, the ArmeoPower assists clinicians in evaluating these functions.
The optional ManovoPower module is a motorized hand module which supports opening and closing of the hand in reach and grasp movements.
- Motorized arm orthosis with 6 actuated degrees of freedom covering an extensive 3D workspace
- Assist-as-needed arm support that adapts to the patient’s capabilities
- Augmented Performance Feedback with motivating exercises to train activities of daily living
- Assessments for objective analysis and documentation of the patient’s progress
- Optional: motorized hand module for coordinated reach and grasp movements