Augmented Performance Feedback & Challenge Package
Augmented Performance Feedback and the Challenge Package offer exciting, game-like exercises that increase the patient's motivation and effort. Since they receive a score for active movements, patients are motivated to improve their movement quality.
- Controlled patient activity
- Unlock new levels
- Avoid obstacles
- Activity over longer periods
- Close the feedback loop by adjusting the orthosis speed to patient activity
- Increase gait variation
- Train foot trajectory
- Train with low Guidance Force
- Symmetry intuitively coupled to walking straight
- Relearning gait pattern in affected leg
Attention and Motivation
- Easily understood graphs
- Keep patient’s attention without distraction
Reports which include all data can be displayed on-screen, saved or printed
Ongoing assessment of the patient’s motor functions
- L-ROM: Range of motion of flexion/extension in hip and knee joints
- L-FORCE: Isometric force of flexion/extension muscle groups in hip and knee joints
- L-STIFF: Mechanical stiffness in hip and knee joints at different speeds
Lokocontrol 6.5* - Lokomat Software Upgrade 2017
We are happy to announce a major software update for the LokomatPro (version 6): Lokocontrol 6.5 takes the Lokomat to a whole new level, making it the best Lokomat on the market today. The new upgrade includes a very easy workflow, new features and brand new exercises.
*Availability depending on country and language. Please ask your Account manager.
Now create and save customized therapy plans according to the patient’s therapy goals. Set up the therapy plan by adding, deleting and changing the order of the exercises, and from there the patient will be taken from exercise to exercise automatically.
EASY CALIBRATION OF AUGMENTED PERFORMANCE FEEDBACK EXERCISES
No more shifting and zooming! The new, more intuitive activity calibration adapts the exercises to the patient’s abilities.
In some exercises you now have the option to choose fun new avatars.
To increase the patient’s participation and effort, we offer new exercises.
- Ice Hopper: New low Guidance Force exercise to train step length.
- Nature Island: New motivation exercise for patients with little to no activity.
- Thirst Hiker: Follow the foot trajectory to reach the water bottle.
PATIENT REPORT EXPORT
Visualized patient progress for therapy documentation, paying authorities or research
- Export in pdf (graphs) or excel (data)
- See a report sample (.pdf)
You can now generate a report detailing the total training hours and number of patients treated on your Lokomat.