1. User Friendly Workflow, Personalized Therapy Plan
- Faster and simpler setup to get your patient walking in the Lokomat.
- Therapists create and save customized therapy plans according to their patient’s therapy goals. Set up the therapy plan by adding, deleting and changing the order of the exercises, and the patient will be taken from exercise to exercise automatically.
Easy Exercise Calibration:
- An intuitive activity-calibration adapts the exercises to the patient’s abilities.
2. Augmented Performance Feedback: Exercises
The Augmented Performance Feedback offers 19 exciting and challenging exercises that increase the patient’s motivation and effort. Smart algorithms adjust the difficulty to the patient’s abilities and the therapist can optimally shape the therapy by putting together individual therapy plans for his patients.
Different skills can be trained with the exercises, according to the needs and the therapy goals of the patients.
With the LokomatPro SENSATION in 2020, we offer several highlights so an even more individual therapy plan for each patient can be created by addressing new senses. Motivation and feedback through music and rhythm are key factors and are proven to be very effective therapy drivers in many pathologies.
Truly assist-as-needed robotic support will be provided with the newly integrated Adaptive Gait Support exercise.
- Increase gait variation
- Train foot trajectory
- Train with low Guidance Force
- Truly assist as needed and real-time feedback on the amount of robotic assistance needed (LokomatPro SENSATION version)
- Follow the rhythm with audio cueing (LokomatPro SENSATION version)
- Controlled patient activity
- Unlock new levels, automatic difficulty adaptation for a continuous challenge (LokomatPro SENSATION version)
- Avoid obstacles, catch animals with your camera
- Activity over longer periods with automatic difficulty adaptation for a continuous challenge (LokomatPro SENSATION version)
- Close the feedback loop by adjusting the orthosis speed to patient activity
- Audio feedback on performance (LokomatPro SENSATION version)
3. Assessments & Reporting Tool
The Lokocontrol software enables easy progress tracking with integrated assessments and by precisely recording how patients perform during their therapy sessions. A personalized report can be exported to visualize the data.
Ongoing assessments of the patient’s motor functions for range of motion, isometric force and mechanical stiffness
Visualized patient progress for therapy documentation, cost carriers or research. Report exportable in pdf or excel
Device report: You can now generate a report detailing the total training hours and number of patients treated on your Lokomat.
Do you want more information about the LokomatPro SENSATION?