Available for C-Mill VR and C-Mill VR+.
The C-Mill offers multiple balance assessments and training exercises to determine the baseline balance level and evaluate the effect of the training.
- In combination with the BWS system: optimal treadmill training and a potentially earlier beginning of therapy.
- Balance training to improve weight shifting and stepping, facilitating the transition into gait.
- Determine a baseline level with objective outcomes and evaluate the effect of the training.
- The Balance Suite contains 2 assessments and 5 training applications.
Body Weight Support
Available for C-Mill VR+.
The Body Weight Support system (BWS) is designed to facilitate functional gait training of patients with gait impairments by enabling dynamic vertical unloading while walking on a treadmill. BWS enables early gait rehabilitation by shortening the time until the first ambulation. Therefore, gait training can be provided during the acute phase of rehabilitation when plasticity and potential for recovery are at their highest.
- In combination with the Balance Suite: extended treadmill training and a potentially earlier beginning of therapy.
- Allows a single therapist to assist the patient with ascending the treadmill as well as during the session.
- Maximizes repetition of gait cycles compared to traditional training.
Enables unloading up to 40% body weight | Maximum patient weight 135kg (300lbs).
Available for C-Mill and C-Mill VR. Standard for C-Mill VR+.
Two cameras, frontal and sagittal side. Record a patient while walking, show it during therapy on the front display or after the therapy.
Available for C-Mill, C-Mill VR and C-Mill VR+.
The C-Mill not only offers a unique walking environment, but can also be extended with typical research and unique data analysis functionalities.
All data is available both filtered and unfiltered, in live mode and offline, and can also be exported for external processing. It is programmable, flexible, and dependable.
- Synchronize with external systems such as external motion capture systems or EMG.
- Exportable live data feed.