*The C-Mill VR+ has no additional set of handrails, but it can be used by children without adding additional handrails.
Technical Data Sheet
The C-Mill is an instrumented treadmill intended to evaluate human gait and balance and to train gait and balance patients using treadmill movement, augmented reality, and virtual reality.
- Effective functional gait therapy
- Therapy based on motor learning principles
- Fun and enjoyable therapy
- Objective assessment
- Efficient therapy
- Treadmill training
Safety and Comfort
- Max patient weight 135 kg (300 lbs).
- Safety harness or optional Body Weight Support for patient safety during training.
- Body weight support allows unloading of up to 90 kg (200 lbs).
- Computer-controlled via the C-Mill’s therapist screen.
- Patient weight max. 135 kg (300 lbs)
- Patient height max. 190 cm for C-Mill VR+ with BWS, 200 cm for C-Mill, C-Mill VR and C-Mill VR+ without BWS