- Quick reply time and reliable on-call support
- Take advantage of regional service centers
- Benefit from remote diagnostic tools
Device Care Solutions
- Rely on up to 10-year coverage for support and parts
- Full warranty extension up to 10 years
- Participate in Hocoma’s continuous improvement program
- Maintain operational safety and product performance
- Reduce downtime through exchange of wear parts
- Upgrade to newest software releases
- High service levels
- Rely on local specialists for diagnostic and repair work
- Reduce downtime through fast spare part supply from multiple warehouses
- Reduce product downtime with enhanced diagnostic
- Benefit from technical real-time advice
- Participate in internet-based research programs
Private Network Integration
- Use the local network with or without internet access
- Print training reports on network printers
- Product Connectivity
Device Care Solutions
Get today our full coverage package and we worry about your problems, so you don’t have to!
The DIH tailored service solutions offers the possibility to choose the coverage that better fit your demands and gives you a full predictability of service cost for your annual budget. We will take care of your devices while you give the best care to your patients.
Special conditions offered to customers with devices connected to the remote service and to facilities with multiple devices.
* Ask for availability in your region and for your devices
Product Service Packages
Hocoma Fleet Service – One for all
You are a clinic group with various Hocoma products? Hocoma fleet solutions will help you to manage the services more efficiently, which will save administrative costs and maintain maximum uptime of your products.
Please ask for a customized quotation with your preferred service agreement options and benefit from increased fleet discounts.
Warranty Extensions – 3, 6 or 9 years
Sign up for a fully comprehensive 3, 6 or 9 year Extended Warranty package with the product purchase to cover 100% of your ongoing product servicing costs.
Benefit from deferred annual payment options or additional discounts if you prepay. We’ll gladly provide a quotation that matches your needs.
For enquiries and quotation contact your nearest Service Center
Product Maintenance Requirements
Hocoma continuously assesses the technical product requirements to guarantee product reliability, patient and therapist safety. Based on the assessment we define the following minimal preventive maintenance intervals.
|LokomatPro (V6)||2 years or 1,500 operating hours*|
|LokomatNanos||2 years or 1,500 operating hours*|
|LokomatPro & Basic(V4 & V5)||1 year|
|ArmeoSpring & Pediatric||optional|
|Erigo||3 years or 1,500 operating hours*|
|* whichever comes first.|