The Augmented Performance Feedback increases the patient’s active effort with motivating game-like exercises. The large library of exercises has been developed together with leading hospitals and clinics specifically for neurological patients.
Goal-oriented movements in motivating game-like environments
- Immediate motivation and performance reward.
- Long term motivation due to increasingly challenging and diverse game levels.
Covers therapeutic goals for all patients from severe to moderately affected
- Train range of motion, movement coordination, grasping function as well as strength, endurance and cognitive functions.
- 1D exercises with single-joint movements for severely affected patients.
- 2D and 3D exercises with complex movements for moderately affected patients.
Exercises can be easily adapted to each patient’s needs
- Difficulty (motor abilities)
- Visual details (cognitive abilities)