Technical Data Sheet
ArmeoSpring is an instrumented arm orthosis with a spring mechanism for adjustable Arm weight support in a large 3D workspace that can be used as a real-time input device to the associated therapy software Armeocontrol. The purpose of ArmeoSpring is to support functional therapy for patients who have lost the function of or have restricted function in their upper extremities caused by cerebral, neurogenic, spinal, muscular or bone-related disorders. ManovoSpring is an instrumented hand exercise device to be used as a module in combination with ArmeoSpring for patients with therapy goals focusing on hand rehabilitation. ManovoSpring features a spring mechanism for adjustable hand opening support that can be used as a real-time input device to the same software as the ArmeoSpring.
- Ergonomic patient interface with integrated arm weight compensation
- Hand exercise device with integrated hand opening support
- 3D position detection of arm segments and grip strength sensing
- Augmented Performance Feedback with functional and entertaining exercises for patient motivation
- Assessments to record patient performance