To make sure ValedoMotion runs on your personal computer, download and run the ValedoMotion Performance Test. Therefore, please follow the steps below:
- Click here to download.
- Go to your downloads folder.
- Unzip the file “performance_test.zip”.
- Double click the Hocoma.PerformanceTest.exe to begin.
Note: this application will go to full-screen and run for 30 seconds. To exit the application press Escape (esc).
- View your results.
- Click “Exit”.
Technical specifications and requirements
Please note that a computing device is required to complete the system. The computing device is not included in the medical device and needs to be provided by the user or purchased optionally through Hocoma (as available in the respective market). The computing device must be IEC 60950 compliant and fulfill the following minimum Hardware and Software requirements
- Operating System: 64-bit Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1)
- Processor Type: min. Intel Core i5 2.0GHz or better
- Memory: min 8 GB RAM DDR3
- Graphic Card: nVidia GeForce 840M / nVidia GT 740M / GeForce GTX 850M or similar; only onboard graphic chip insufficient
- DirectX: Microsoft® Direct3D 10
- USB port is required for the Bluetooth dongle
- VGA and HDMI optional for external screen connection only
We have experienced occasional difficulties with some Samsung notebooks. Please contact us if you consider buying a Samsung notebook.