Limitations of Conventional
Overground Gait Therapy
When offering training in various life-like situations, ensuring patient’s safety can be a large challenge for therapists today.
- With conventional overground gait therapy, health professionals whom provide training must physically support the patients’ body weight and posture.
- The patient’s fear of falling may limit their physiological movements.
- There is a risk of injury from falling.
Advantages of Andago® V2.0
Intensive and Versatile Overground Gait Therapy
Andago® V2.0 facilitates overground gait and balance training.
This device is a training tool that allows therapists to safely perform overground gait and balance training in patients with walking or balance impairments. It relieves clinicians from having to physically support the patient’s body weight and posture on their own.
Provides both dynamic and individually adjustable body weight support
Andago® V2.0 provides a dynamic and individually adjustable body weight support system that allows:
- Protection from falling to the ground while standing and walking.
- Assistance to patients to walk upright hands-free, and enables lateral weight shifting.
Ensures Safe Training
Andago® V2.0 provides a body weight support and fall protection system that ensures a safe training for the patient and the therapist at all times.
- The device holds the patients upright during overground gait and balance training.
- The display of key training results and export of the data via USB enables training progress documentation for clinical decision making and health insurance providers.
No Infrastructure Modification
Flexible use from room to room. Seamless clinical integration with no infrastructure modification. It can be used straight out of the box, therefore costly building modification is not necessary.
No dedicated space is needed as it can be used in various indoor settings. Its intuitive workflow allows a quick and easy start to therapy and simple integration into clinical routine.
Choose Between Free or Guided Walking
Andago® V2.0 can be set to let patients walk self-determined and unrestricted in space or to have the path pre-defined by the therapist.
The device can be used to support different overground balance and gait training modalities including:
- Walking in a straight line
- Walking following a freely selected path (self-initiated walking)
- Walking following a path controlled by the therapist
Benefits of the Andago® V2.0 are Recognized All Over the World
Andago® V2.0 Bridges the Gap Between Treadmill-Based Gait Training and Free Overground Walking
What Experts Say
Improve Efficiency & Outcomes
Use Straight Out of the Box
Quick and Easy Therapy Start
Patients Are Empowered to Push Themselves Without Fear
Fewer Resources Needed
“To facilitate the progression from highly intensive Lokomat robot-aided gait training to training overground for best skill transfer to daily life, we need tools that are extremely flexible. The Andago® V2.0 offers that flexibility and ease of use and I like its versatility, which should allow us to optimally prepare our patients for the wide variety of environments and challenges they need to master in everyday activities.”
Prof. Alberto Esquenazi,
Chief Medical Officer, MossRehab, Albert Einstein, Philadelphia, USA
The Continuum of Gait Rehabilitation
Other products from Lower Extremities Solutions
Safe verticalization and early functional mobilization. The Erigo gradually brings the patient into an upright position while moving the legs and applying cyclic leg loading.Learn More >
The worlds leading robotic medical device that provides physiological and intensive rehabilitative gait training to patients with severe to moderate impairments.Learn More >
Andago® V2.0 allows patients to walk self-determined and unrestricted. It bridges the gap between treadmill-based gait training and overground walking.Learn More >