The ArmeoSpring Pediatric is specifically designed for and adapted to the needs of children with movement impairments in their arms and hands resulting from neurological conditions. It is a valuable tool to improve therapy by facilitating intensive and functional movement exercises supported by motivating, game like tasks as a basis for best possible therapy outcome.
- The ArmeoSpring Pediatric is based on the Hocoma product ArmeoSpring.
- The length of the orthosis and the amount of Arm Weight Support can be adjusted to children in the age group of about 4-12 years.
- As the rest of the products from the Armeo Therapy Concept, the ArmeoSpring Pediatric includes Augmented Performance Feedback and Assessment Tools to encourage and motivate patients.
The ArmeoSpring Pediatric provides the following clinical benefits:
- Motivating and entertaining arm and hand therapy for children
- Reveals any remaining motor function
- Even moderately to severely impaired children can benefit from highly intensive, repetitive, self-initiated movement therapy
- The workspace is adjustable to the patients’ capabilities
- Optimum integration of arm, hand and wrist brings the whole movement chain into the therapy
- click to enlarge